When you are looking for the Best Doctors Scale, you have no choice but to rely on the experts’ advise. We have analyzed total 48555 reviews available online for Doctors Scale and picked the 10 Finest and Best Doctors Scale for you. It was not easy to short list the ideal Doctors Scale from lots of products, but we've tried to make sure that you get only the Best Doctors Scale from our suggestions. Check our listings what is decked up only with the Top Doctors Scale.
A list of 10 best Doctors Scale on the Market
You can trust our reviews for the doctors scale. We have worked hard to list the Best Doctors Scale to make it easier for you to choose the right one. We also ranked the selected top 10 doctors scale and rated them accordingly. Hope this article will help you to finalize your purchase decision of doctors scale.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 doctors scale
|1||Seca Scales Seca 777 Eye Level Measuring Station with Mechanical Measuring Rod||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Accuro DBW100 Waist Level Digital Medical Scale||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Detecto 337 Dual Reading Eye Level Physicians Scale without Height Rod||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Health-O-Meter Digital Professional Waist High Beam Scale||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Health o meter 500KL Eye Level Digital Medical Scale||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|6||seca 700 - Mechanical Column Scale with Eye-Level Beam||9||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Health o Meter Professional 400KL Mechanical Beam Medical Scale Physician Balance||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Healthometer 402KL Physician Beam Scale w/ Height Rod (390 lb / 180 kg)||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Tanita WB-3000 Digital Physicians Scale 660 lb Capacity||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Health o meter 402LB Mechanical Beam Scale||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Seca Scales Seca 777 Eye Level Measuring Station with Mechanical Measuring Rod
- Accuro DBW100 Waist Level Digital Medical Scale, 500 lb./227kg Capacity, Calculates BMI
- Detecto 337 Dual Reading Eye Level Physicians Scale without Height Rod
- Health-O-Meter Digital Professional Waist High Beam Scale, Silver
- Health o meter 500KL Eye Level Digital Medical Scale, 500 lb./220 kg Capacity, Calculates BMI
- seca 700 Mechanical Column Scale with Eye-Level Beam
- Health o Meter Professional 400KL Mechanical Beam Medical Scale Physician Balance
- Healthometer 402KL Physician Beam Scale w/ Height Rod 390 lb / 180 kg
- Tanita WB-3000 Digital Physicians Scale 660 lb Capacity
- Health o meter 402LB Mechanical Beam Scale, Height Rod, 400 lb. Capacity, 10-1/2" x 14" x 3-1/4" Platform...
1. Seca Scales Seca 777 Eye Level Measuring Station with Mechanical Measuring Rod
- Digital column scale with eye-level display
- The Seca 777 is the medical-grade solution weighing and measuring
- Featuring a tilt-proof full metal platform and robust single peace column, that won’t give way when placing all weight on the edge of the base.
- The scale is easy to move by staff due to the large rubber coated castors and a wide wheelbase
- The durable column scale puts unstable measuring and weighing to an end and gives patients a greater sense of safety and security.
2. Accuro DBW100 Waist Level Digital Medical Scale
- High 500 lb./ 227 kg capacity with professional grade accuracy
- Calculates body mass index (BMI)
- Easy to use and assemble
- Integrated RS232/USB interface guarantees the reliable transmission of data to a PC
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
3. Detecto 337 Dual Reading Eye Level Physicians Scale without Height Rod
- Dual reading eye level physicians scale
- Without height rod
- A platform cover is easily removed for cleaning
- Every Detecto physician scale features a time-honored reputation for rigid construction and precision engineering.
- Detecto scales are tested with weights traceable to the U.S. bureau of standards
4. Health-O-Meter Digital Professional Waist High Beam Scale
- Waist-high display reading level
- 500 lb capacity
- Durable, non-skid black platform
5. Health o meter 500KL Eye Level Digital Medical Scale
- 1 scale used by physician offices
- High 500 lb./ 220 kg capacity with professional grade accuracy
- Easy-to-use built-in height rod and low platform height for stability
- Calculates body mass index (BMI)
- Easy assembly, USB port for connectivity to pc or EMR software
6. seca 700 – Mechanical Column Scale with Eye-Level Beam
- 500 lbs capacity
- Measuring rod included
- Built in transport castors for easy mobility
- The optional measuring rod with a range from 23.
7. Health o Meter Professional 400KL Mechanical Beam Medical Scale Physician Balance
- Physician quality beam scale for home, office, gym, fitness centers or medical use
- Easy to set up, comes with a 2 year factory warranty
- Heavy duty steel lever system for increased durability and accuracy
- Does Not include a height rod or wheels, with counterweights sold separately
- Exclusive 10 year manufacturer limited warranty
- Easy to assemble, height rod is included
- With durable steel lever system and 400 pounds capacity in ¼ pounds increments
8. Healthometer 402KL Physician Beam Scale w/ Height Rod (390 lb / 180 kg)
- Scale is just like the one you’d find in your doctor’s office
- Heavy gauge steel base and platform for professional accuracy
- Silent slide height rod measures from 30-78 inches
- Weight capacity 390
9. Tanita WB-3000 Digital Physicians Scale 660 lb Capacity
- Ideally suited for various professional markets (Hospitals, Clinics, Spas, Gyms, Clubs, Schools).
- The oversized low profile platform can easily accommodate individuals up to 660 lb (300 kg).
- Instant on, no button to push, simply stand on the platform to activate. EHR/EMR ready.
- Features a stadiometer (height rod), and automatic body mass index (BMI) calculation.
- Powered by an AC Adapter (supplied) or 4 x AA batteries (sold separately).
10. Health o meter 402LB Mechanical Beam Scale
- 400 lb capacity
- 10-1/2″ x 14″ x 3-1/4″ platform
- Sold in each
Doctors Scale Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Doctors Scale stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Doctors Scale in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Doctors Scale for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Doctors Scale Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Doctors Scale in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Doctors Scale currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t. Top Doctors Scale brands try to offer some unique features that make them stand out in the crowd. Thus hopefully, you’ll find one ideal product or another in our list.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Doctors Scale based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Doctors Scale before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Doctors Scale they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Doctors Scale, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Doctors Scale before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Doctors Scale will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Doctors Scale if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Doctors Scale on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.